The overall objective of this seminar is to ensure that all participants can prepare and deliver effective business presentations.
Participants learn how to analyze the needs and expectations of international audiences, develop and prepare appropriate content to meet the needs and expectations of their audiences and how to deliver their presentations clearly and confidently.
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to prepare and deliver effective business presentation.
Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Understand the needs and expectations of their audience
- Define clear objectives to achieve their presentation goals
- Develop and appropriately structure the content of their presentation
- Write logical presentations that are easy to understand and remember
- Attract and maintain the interest and attention of their audience
- Design and use effective visual aids
- Deliver presentation powerfully
- Answer questions confidently
Read a case study report for this program that Globalinx recently provided for a major insurance company in Tokyo