In today’s customer service environment, customers and clients respond most positively to a consultative approach. The key to developing these consultative relationships is through open and interactive communication./h5>
Who is this for?
This program is for any customer service professional who wants to expand and deepen their toolkit for building trust and credibility. The workshop focuses on consultative communication skills as applied to existing customer service situations in Japan.
By the end of this seminar, participants will understand how create satisfied customers at every customer contact. This seminar teaches tips and techniques to make quality customer service a reality in any public agency. Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Develop positive communication skills.
- Improve listening skills to better understand the customer’s real needs.
- Understand how to use winning words, phrases and questions to defuse an emotional situation.
- Successfully handle different types of personalities.
- Know what to do when a situation goes from bad to worse.
- Understand how to calm upset people.
- Understand how to listen completely, speak respectfully, and focus on the positive.