Meeting processes, skills and techniques for effectively facilitating global business meetings.
This seminar introduces process planning, meeting facilitation, and team leadership techniques for maximizing the effectiveness of global and multicultural project teams.
It describes methods for planning and conducting project meetings which achieve their objectives. It also explains how to motivate team members, plan work, and review performance. Unlike normal facilitation or meeting skills training, it focuses more on the psychology of motivation and persuasion.
Program Brochure (PDF)
By the end of this training, participants will have a better understanding of how to effectively guide and motivate their team through the most common project meeting processes.
- Plan a logical agenda for any business meeting
- Orient your team around a specific set of objectives
- Manage discussions more effectively
- Facilitate a brainstorming meeting using two unique methods
- Facilitate a problem solving meeting using a logical process
- Conduct meetings with four different types of decision making
- Use two techniques for building consensus among stakeholders
- Conduct work planning meetings
- Gain commitment from team members to complete work packages