Our trainers and coaches help leaders and individual clients develop new skills and change behaviours to improve performance and achieve their business goals.
Coaching is an effective means of organizational development. We provide executive and line management coaching, as well as communication skills coaching for sales teams and customer services teams.
Some of the typical goals our clients are aiming to achieve are:
- Getting people to perform at their best
- Improving team performance
- Bringing out individual creativity
- Enabling learning
- Transferring learning to workplace
In addition, we have also been requested to help our clients create a ‘Coaching Culture’ within their organization. Some of the key organizational benefits our clients are striving to achieve by creating a Coaching Culture are to:
- Support strategic objectives
- Contribute to increased team effectiveness
- Improve team communication
- Challenge perceptions & practices to enable cultural change
- Promote a ‘learning organization’
- Improve team productivity and performance
In response to our clients’ needs we are providing several training programs and coaching services for individual line managers, executives, and sales teams. These programs are tailored to meet the client’s specific needs and are provided in both Japanese and English.
To help our clients implement a Coaching Culture for their organization or teams, we have found that the Best Year Yet (BYY) system has an effective proven system working in 12 countries around the world. The results have been measurable and, in every case, represented a substantial improvement in performance as well as the way people work together.
For information on BYY in English please visit the Best Year Yet Homepage