The overall objective of this seminar is to give all participants skills and techniques to solve problems and explore more logically, determine relevant information and organize frameworks, and communicate logically to get buy-in stakeholders.
By the end of this seminar, participants will understand how the creative process works. Organizations and individuals are encouraged to bring along real life situations which are tackled by a broad range of practical creative techniques which can be used in the workplace.
Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Enhance problem solving skills.
- Augment strong logical and analytical thinking with techniques to improve creative thinking.
- Learn how to use Mind Maps to extract concepts and multiply the number of ideas generated.
- Gain a number of practical tools to support creativity in the workplace.
- Improve team working, enhance motivation and provide greater job satisfaction.