The overall objective of this seminar is to ensure that all participants can prepare and conduct successful business negotiations.
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to effectively prepare and conduct successful global business negotiations.
Specifically, participants will be able to:
- Systematically analyze their negotiation situations.
- Create options that will help them to achieve their negotiation goals.
- Develop contingency plans to strengthen their negotiation position.
- Take control of negotiation meeting process.
- Begin negotiation meetings with clear opening statements.
- Focus the negotiation on finding solutions that satisfy each party’s real interests.
- Assertively discuss differences and find solutions to overcome differences.
- Confirm agreements and action items to achieve workable solutions.
- Smoothly implement agreements and develop long term relationships.