This fun and dynamic workshop introduces participants to the process of managing IT services to best deliver on business needs. This is an engaging, case study based approach to learning ITIL. On top of that, this course also prepares the student to complete the exam required for entry into the ITIL v3 intermediate level training courses.
• Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
• Recognize the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
• Define the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
• Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.