Whether you are an experienced manager or recently promoted, there are many unique and surprising challenges when working with a multicultural project team.
This seminar explains the principles of best practices for leading high performing, multicultural project teams. Unlike normal project management training, it focusses on “soft skills”, such as goal setting, motivation, persuasion, multicultural awareness, and monitoring and appraising performance.
By the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Set project goals and objectives
- Monitor and manage performance
- Manage diverse project teams
- Properly facilitate project meetings
- Gain consensus on decisions
- Create an environment to motivate team members to high performance