– How to plan and conduct Global Leadership Training
Developing the Global Leader Mindset
– – In Partnership with Berkeley Professionals –
This open seminar will give you practical ideas and advice on how to plan and conduct a Global Leadership Development program for employees doing business in international environments.
Date: Wednesday September 25th, 2019. 14:30-16:30
Location: C-Work – Hanzomon/Kojimachi. https://cwork-cck.jp/access/
For: HR staff involved in training and/ or talent development. Max 24 attendees.
Cost: No charge (free)
Registration: Sign up here (please enter “Global Leadership Seminar” in the message box)
As globalization continues and the ability to compete internationally becomes more and more vital, the need for Japanese companies to develop and enhance the performance of their organizations grows accordingly.
Leadership capability with a Global Mindset is one of the key drivers of organizational performance. However, there are several challenges when planning and and implementing a Global leader Mindset development program.
The Challenges: Cultural/ Business Practices
- Standard leadership ‘methods’ used by un-trained Managers/leaders in Japanese companies are often less effective in international situations.
- Non-managers often find it difficult to show “leadership without authority” – because they feel they cannot lead others unless they have a “manager” title.
- The expectations of international employees are different from their Japanese counterparts.
- The expectations of Japanese graduates are changing.
- Skilled and effective managers & non-managers need to learn techniques that they can use with diverse teams and organizations – to enable them to lead in any situation.
- There is a need for more good “role-model managers” for others to learn from.
The Challenges: Company/ Organizational
- Aligning employees worldwide to the company mission/ vision
- Motivating employees
- Measuring the effectiveness of leadership throughout the organization
- Developing role-model managers
- Identifying leadership gaps that need to be addressed?
- Levelling-up leadership capability and have a consistent leadership framework worldwide
- Implementing an effective leadership program that produces measurable results
This seminar will help you to address these challenges.
The “Global Leader” Mindset
- The mindset needed to successfully lead diverse teams and organizations across different cultures and geographies – anywhere in the world.
Designing a Global Leadership Program
- 5 Steps to Implementing a Global Leadership Development program for employees doing business in international environments
- How to combine workshops, assessments, surveys & coaching into a complete leadership development solution that gives measurable people and business outcomes.
Examples/ Case Studies
- Various approaches used by different companies to address their leadership challenges and create a leadership development solution.
- An example activity from our Global Leadership Program.
- Open time for questions and discussion.
Sign up here (please enter “Global Leadership Seminar” in the message box)
We look forward to seeing you there!