– How to plan and conduct Global Leadership Training
In Partnership with Berkeley Professionals
Date: Wednesday September 25th, 2019. 14:30-16:30
Location: C-Work – Hanzomon/Kojimachi. https://cwork-cck.jp/access/
For: HR staff involved in training and/ or people development. Max 24 attendees.
Registration: Sign up here (please enter “Global Leadership Seminar” in the message box)
As globalization continues and the ability to compete internationally becomes more and more vital, the need for Japanese companies to develop and enhance the performance of their organizations grows accordingly.
The Need for Effective Leadership
Leadership capability is one of the key drivers of organizational performance. This seminar will give you practical ideas and advice on how to plan and conduct a Global Leadership Development program for employees doing business in international environments.
What is Leadership?
Leadership is about getting others to aim for a shared goal, to commit themselves to action because they wantto, not because they are toldto. Leaders get people moving. They lead people to new places that they haven’t been to before. They “mobilize” people to move forward together with a common purpose to achieve extraordinary results.
The “Global Leader” Mindset
- The mindset needed to successfully lead diverse teams and organizations across different cultures and geographies – anywhere in the world.
Designing a Global Leadership Program
- How to combine workshops, assessments, surveys & coaching into a complete leadership development solution that gives measurable people and business outcomes.
Example/ Case Study
- How one company addressed their leadership challenges and created a comprehensive leadership development solution.
- An example activity from our Global Leadership Program.
- Open time for questions and discussion.
Sign up here (please enter “Global Leadership Seminar” in the message box)
We look forward to seeing you there!