Two-Day Open Seminar – coming in 2020 –
– Globalinx are partnering with Berkeley Professionals to offer an open two-day Global Leadership program for Japanese Business people in Tokyo and across Japan.
The Global Leadership seminar is designed to help people become a better leader, whatever their position in the organization. Participants will learn skills and techniques that will enable them to create highly-engaged and high-performing organizations that achieve extraordinary results – anywhere in the world.
The “Global” Leader
- Provides a positive, innovative atmosphere
- Creates highly-engaged teams
- Delivers excellent results
- High concern for actions/results
- High concern for people
- Role-models company and personal values
- Can effectively lead teams and organizations in any location around the world
|Seminar Introduction & Overview
Personal Development Plan
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who leads teams, business units, or entire organizations in a global business environment
This open workshop will be facilitated in English
(note – a Japanese workshop can be delivered at your company)
Open seminars: JPY 165,000 per-participant for the full two-day seminar (schedule on next page)
Price includes: all seminar materials and workbooks, lunch, coffee, water and snacks. (not including tax)
Open Workshop are conducted in central Tokyo.
In-company workshops are usually conducted at the client’s site.
Click here for the application form (please enter “Global Leadership Program” in the message box)
For further details please contact us at email@example.com