This partnership has one mission in mind: to offer a Japan-based learning platform for HR Business Partners that will equip them with the necessary skills to be able to compete on the global stage with those considered to be best-in-class HR leaders.
The emerging requirement for HR professionals in Japan is to act as true ‘business partners’ to the organization and to lead rather than follow. HRBPs need to act as consultants with their internal customers, and work with them to build an organization that can win in the marketplace.
The forum will enable you to:
- become a world-class strategic HR Business Partner
- develop skills to be a valued consulting partner within your business
- keep pace with HR best practice in Japan and internationally
- learn from the best in the field.
Places are limited to 40 HR Business Partners. To ensure your participation, please register by 20th May.
What You Will Learn
1. The role of a strategic HR Business Partner
- What business leaders expect from their HR Business Partners
- Role of the S-HRBP
2. Competencies needed to be a successful HRBP
- The skills, knowledge and capabilities required
- Competency self-assessment
3. Developing business acumen
- Understanding company performance through the vision, strategy, objectives and results
- Conducting a SWOT, PEST analyses
- Linking the HR Strategy to Company Strategy
4. Conducting a full organizational analysis
- HR data analysis – understanding business issues through HR data
- HRBP interviews – interviewing internal customers to understand the needs of the business
- Developing HR interventions to address the uncovered needs
5. Influencing the business
- Presenting HR solutions that meet the true needs of the business
6. Personal development plan
- Creating a personal action plan to develop S-HRBP skills and competencies