This seminar explains how to analyze the information needs of the different target audiences and present the information to satisfy those needs while achieving project objectives. Unlike other communication training, this seminar teaches a consultative approach to communicating, where the objective is (customer/audience) satisfaction, both with the message and with the process of communicating it.
By the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Accurately analyse their audience’s information needs.
- Present status updates in a way which is quick and easy to understand.
- Clearly explain countermeasures for serious issues.
- Identify, assess and outline plans for serious risks.
- Provide information in a way which protects the company image.
- Maximize customer satisfaction in complaint situations.
- Reduce misunderstandings diplomatically.
- Report bad news in a timely and proactive way.