Prosper in Global Markets
In today’s connected, competitive and extremely fast moving business world, the challenge of developing the organizational capabilities necessary to deliver exceptional value to your customers and differentiate your product and service offerings from the competition is becoming more and more difficult to manage, especially when working in a global business environment.
Globalinx consultants have been working together with clients over the last 45 years to help develop organizations with the strength to enter and compete successfully in the global marketplace.
Organization Development Consulting is the practice of helping organizations solve problems and reach their goals. A key emphasis in Globalinx’ approach is assisting clients not just in meeting their business objective, but in learning new problem-solving and diagnostic skills they can use in the future.
How do Globalinx’ OD consultants work?
Our consultants work with our clients to offer a full range of organizational development consulting services, including:
- Change management – working with departments, committees and other groups to help them plan and implement significant changes in their organizations such as work reorganization or organizational redesign.
- Group problem solving – helping a group identify a key issue, gather information about it, and outline decisions or action plans needed to address the issue.
- Talent management – helping managers assess their department’s workforce so that the right people are in the right roles with the right set of skills at the right time.
- Meeting design and facilitation – working with clients to help them plan an agenda, stay with the agenda, and discuss issues effectively.
- Team building and development – helping a team to develop its ability to work more effectively together.
- Business process improvements – working with a group to analyze the current way of doing a specific piece of work to determine whether there is a better way to design how the work gets done.
- Customized training – working with a group to develop knowledge, skills or values relative to an organizational objective.
Recent projects include:
- Organizational Transformation
- Overseas Communications
- Instructional Design
- Internal Mentoring Programs
If you would like more information please contact us for more details.
This page is also available in: Japanese