New Perspective for Global Business Strategy and Leadership Development
- Date & time: Wednesday 2nd March 2016, 14:00 ~ 17:00
- Venue: Asuka Tokyo Nihombashi Meeting Room 4, (Near Tokyo station)
- Target Participants: Strategy and Strategic Planning, Global Business Development, HR, Training, Organization Development, Global Business Operations
- Language: English and Japanese
- Participation Fee: Free (100% Sponsored by GLOBALINX CORP.)
If you feel it’s time to develop or rethink your organization’s global business strategy and develop your organisation’s leadership capabilities – this seminar is for you.
The first part of the seminar introduces an organisations strategic guide to globalization.
Dr. Hans Koning will help the audience to understand and answer the following questions:
- What is a Global Business Strategy?
- Why do you need one?
- How do you develop one?
- What is the Lean and Agile thinking?
- What is the Business Model Generation (BMG)?
- How do you get started?
Presenter: Dr. Hans Koning
Hans is a global business and management consultant. He holds a degree in Information Studies and Policy Studies (University of Amsterdam), and completed the post-doc Corporate Governance program (Nyenrode Business University). After specializing in healthcare industry, Hans changed his career focus in 1992 to specialize in the global business environment supporting many organisation develop their global business strategies. His career has allowed him work and live in America, Asia, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. He has been an independent business and management consultant for almost 20 years.
The second part of this seminar introduces an integrated leadership development solution designed to develop leadership capabilities at every level of your organisation.
Tomomi will help the audience to understand and answer the following questions:
- What is Integrated Leadership?
- How was the program developed?
- Who developed the program?
- How is leadership performance measured?
- What are the benefits of an integrated program?
- How do you get started?
Presenter: Tomomi Kotani
Tomomi graduated from University of Colorado Denver. She led the development and introduction for primary tool applications across Asia as a project manager at Intel Japan. She
also developed the corporate strategy direction and business as aide to the company’s president. She became a senior trade marketing manager at Microsoft Japan in charge of market entry strategies of major products for Microsoft Advertising. In 2015, she became a certified independent professional coach and supports Globalinx as an associate consultant to facilitate and develop leadership development seminars.
The seminar will conclude with a panel discussion. The audience will have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the guest speakers.
This page is also available in: Japanese